Swimming is absolutely benefits to babies. According to the statement of medical scientists, there will be of great help to the physical and psychological development for babies that learn to swim.
- For infants who swim regularly, the function of the respiratory system can be improved.
- Baby swimming can consume excessive fat and utilize the various parts of the body muscle, to allow healthy development of body muscles.
- Baby swimming will improve the function of the brain, so the baby's ability of the brain to respond to the external environment and intellectual development improve.
- Constant swimming helps to develop myocardial metabolism of the infants, increases metabolism rate. The heartbeat is slower and stronger than other babies for preparation to assume greater physical load conditions in he near future.
- Swimming assists in improving the immunity of the babies against low temperature and diseases.